Twitist Forums
Could someone please explain how "Facebook" works? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Could someone please explain how "Facebook" works? (/thread-51868.html)

Could someone please explain how "Facebook" works? - Sweet You Rock and Sweet You Roll - 12-17-2012 09:09 AM

I am confused. Is there an instruction link somewhere?

- Koni-chan - 12-17-2012 09:17 AM

Think Myspace.

- Chris - 12-17-2012 09:17 AM

when you've logged in,

go right to the bottom of the page, ignore everything it says and at the very very bottom in small blue righting is a link called 'help'.

Thats the best you can do.

- Sawman - 12-17-2012 09:17 AM

I'm a total addict and I think the only thing to do is create an account and get your feet wet. Good luck Smile

- screechingpear902 - 12-17-2012 09:17 AM

If you have a myspace it is the same idea as that.
If you dont ... then listennnn uppSmile
When you first go into the page it will come upp at the top a log in screen.
you will enter your email and password.
then you will come up to the home page , your friends status will appear or if your a fan to anything that will come up.
at the top it has home profile friends and inbox
basiclly there sel explainitory.
inbox is just the email that if you have any updates or if your friends sent you messages
the the right side there will be a thing that has all of your update like friend invites or group invites or other updates. then on the bottom to the right there is a thing that whn you put your clicker on it is willl say notifications this will tell you if anyone commented your photos or if anyone wrote someonething on your wall. by just clicking the words you can see all of this .
there is also a thing next to a notifications that says chat. it is like your myspac i.m or aimm .
you can also search for games using the search bar.
so yeahhhh .... thats facebooook for yaaSmile
hopeee this helpedddd

- Miyah - 12-17-2012 09:17 AM

Duh the main page.

- makwa1963 - 12-17-2012 09:17 AM

Sorry still haven't figured it out myself. Just want to see the answers you get so I can learn, too! Smile