Twitist Forums
twitter questions,first answer telling me what i want to know=best answer :)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: twitter questions,first answer telling me what i want to know=best answer :)? (/thread-51923.html)

twitter questions,first answer telling me what i want to know=best answer :)? - Miss Kayt - 12-17-2012 02:35 PM

on twitter. i know how to update what im doing but to sent a message to somone else? if i posted an update starting with @gerard way would it sent to him, coz i want him to read it

no, "i dont like gerard way" comments or he wont answer comments. i was using him as example. xx

- joeking18 - 12-17-2012 02:43 PM

If you do what you used as your example, it would sent it towards him. However, as well as this, you could also send a direct message to him, but it would become an update as well.

- Jenny - 12-17-2012 02:43 PM

If your start a twitt with an @ the person will have it in their @Replies section but everyone in twitter will be able to read it. If you want to send a message only for that person, that person needs to be following you and you can send him a Direct Message