Twitist Forums
Am I the only young people who hate social networking sites like Facebook, My Space, Twitter and Pinterest? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Am I the only young people who hate social networking sites like Facebook, My Space, Twitter and Pinterest? (/thread-52056.html)

Am I the only young people who hate social networking sites like Facebook, My Space, Twitter and Pinterest? - . - 12-18-2012 12:42 AM

I hate it when people say that I have to be on FB. I am a very private person. I will not post my picture, my video, my private life on the internet for others to see. And I don't care if it is private.

And now even potential employers require you to have a FB account so that they could spy on you. It's very intrusive.

- kelseyxox - 12-18-2012 12:50 AM

I agree, it is very intrusive!

- myself - 12-18-2012 12:50 AM

Im not alloud to hve one Sad Sad. But ya i dnt like them

- Michael F - 12-18-2012 12:50 AM

i have a love-hate relationship with them

- Katie - 12-18-2012 12:50 AM

I don't like them either. Yeah, not comfortable having my picture on the Internet for random people to see.

- relievedshape020 - 12-18-2012 12:50 AM

I only have Answers. I don't do FB or anything. THere are too many ppl in my life already. I can't imagine adding on all of second grade and all the ppl I've met through camps etc. I'd go nuts.

- wittyflag739 - 12-18-2012 12:50 AM

I don't have FB or twitter or anything. It's just too much to do and I'm (like you) a very private person. I don't want to post pictures and videos and status' all the time. I only have a few friends anyway and FB seems to be a popularity contest.