Twitist Forums
facebook's "the friends game" cheat?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: facebook's "the friends game" cheat?!? (/thread-52260.html)

facebook's "the friends game" cheat?!? - :) - 12-18-2012 06:00 PM

is there anyway i can see who said what about me without completing the quiz? thanks

- glitch712 - 12-18-2012 06:08 PM

go to "bonus money" at the top. it gives you the option of signing up for advertising deals or just paying them money using your credit card/paypal. if you really want to know who said what about you i'd recommend just paying the money. beware though - as soon as i did this my results disappeared, meaning i couldn't even see what had been said, let alone by whom. basically it's a rip off. try it if you want to take the risk but i would recommend just ignoring this application altogether.

- Privacy Nut - 12-18-2012 06:08 PM

It's a scam. I got a notification that a friend "answered a question about your personal life". I clicked and was asked to give my opinion about another friend. I did not answer. It then sent a notification to a load of my friends that I'd answered a question about them!!!! :-(((

- Shel - 12-18-2012 06:08 PM

There isnt any way that I know of. I did one of the survey offers for bonus cash, real quick and easy. Now every time i try to get back to my results I keep getting an error message. This app just seems like a waste of time.