Twitist Forums
Does it seem like he is interested in me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Does it seem like he is interested in me? (/thread-5239.html)

Does it seem like he is interested in me? - slinkycheetah - 10-08-2012 02:02 PM

Ok so before I start I just want to throw it out there that I know this isn't likely that i'll ever meet this guy or anything and I probably don't stand a chance, but I'm kind of confused and just don't know if he is interested.

I started following this guy on twitter (he's a pretty big celebrity right now). I think he's super cute and tweeted him once or twice about how I really enjoyed the movie he is currently in. Almost every time I've tweeted to him, he has responded directly to me or re-tweeted me. He also started following me a few days after I followed him. He has about 18,000 followers and only follows 1,000 people (most having to do with the current movie he is in or other actors/actresses he has worked with).
Once I tweeted to a friend saying that I really needed to give up my crush on this person because i would never have a chance with him and tagged him in the tweet. He responded back with "never say never Wink"
I'm kind of confused... whenever I look at his twitter I don't really see him doing this with other girls. Usually it is just a friendly reply or a re-tweet of something funny. I mean I know he is a celebrity and he has millions of girls hanging on his every move and word, but I swear I'm not like that. We're the same age (20) and i just genuinely think he seems like a great guy and I would love to get the chance to get to know him!

So am I totally off base here? and what do you think he's thinking? Thanks so much!!!!

Serious answers only and no rude comments please!

- Wascally Wabbit - 10-08-2012 02:10 PM

He could be being just nice, But he looks like he likes you, go ask him.-