Twitist Forums
Am i Over thinking the situation? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Am i Over thinking the situation? (/thread-5252.html)

Am i Over thinking the situation? - DezzyB16 - 10-08-2012 02:15 PM

Well there is this guy that i am currently speaking too we are both in college but the only reason that we are not going out is because my mom doesn't want me to have boyfriends till i get my Masters Degree from college. and he says he doesn't want to be in a relationship where he cant see me when ever he wants too just because of my mom.. another thing i was concerned about is when he introduced me to his friends he says this is my Friend....... and also i we were hanging out the other day and he wrote a status for twitter saying he is chilling with his home girl? what does that mean??

Also the other day i went to hiss page and this girl left a wall post saying hey love of my life and when i asked him about it he said she was like his best friend so i said how many best friends do you have and he was like getting kinda offensive.. but then the other day she leaves a comment on his picture saying :" baby you look lost. You should let your wife have that jacket though because she likes it very much" came as a shocker too me..

What do you think about the situation and what does him calling me his home girl really mean?

- Lolitta - 10-08-2012 02:23 PM

Calling you his "home girl" means that he considers you are a very good friend.

As far as the comments the other woman is sending - he could be married or more than likely it is an inside joke between them.

I think this guy likes you, but because of your situation he doesn't want to start a relationship with you that is only going to cause him frustration.