Twitist Forums
Why is there so little news coverage of the post election unrest in Iran? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Why is there so little news coverage of the post election unrest in Iran? (/thread-52687.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why is there so little news coverage of the post election unrest in Iran? - Bopped - 01-04-2013 08:58 PM

I was looking at all the traffic on twitter earlier and it seems like a bunch of demonstrations, etc are going on over there, but there is a death of news coverage. Anyone have any insight?

- Lux - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

.....I wasn't aware that there was. It was all over the news yesterday. I tuned in to FNC, MSNBCS, and CNN....saw it plenty....

- Seldon Surak - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

government crackdown
confiscation of videotape
the only footage we got yesterday was from a cell phone

- Alex - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

What are you talking about? It was the lead story on CNN and BBC earlier today!

- Mary J - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

US media won't even cover the stabbing sprees in the UK

- Cyril - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

Shhhhhhh!!!!

Liberals love Ahmadinejad!!!!

Shhhhhhhhh!

- seahawkone - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

It's none of our business.

- scott b - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

I think you mean "dearth" of information. And, I've been watching CNN this morning and it's all over the news. I'm not sure what news sources you are watching, but perhaps it's time to choose some others. I'm sure part of the reason you're not seeing it is that Faux News is still busy covering the David Letterman thing...

- civil war 9/12er - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

I saw a lot this morning on FOX. but then i left. have not had it on since than. I was proud of those people though for standing up to their government.

- Zinger II - 01-04-2013 09:06 PM

same reason there is little to no coverage about

Obama's birth certificate
Obama's winning the primary despite losing to Clinton
Obama's gaff where he read the wrong speech off the teleprompter and "thanked himself"
Obma's claims that he is "creating or saving " jobs, when there is no empirical evidence that he has saved anything

Dictators control reality, see Ministry of Truth (1984)