Twitist Forums
Should i get the blackberry torch or the captivate? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Should i get the blackberry torch or the captivate? (/thread-52732.html)

Should i get the blackberry torch or the captivate? - Ron Ferguson - 01-05-2013 12:50 AM

I go on FB and Twitter a lot, i text a lot, use the internet a lot, play games which one should i get?

- imss - 01-05-2013 12:58 AM

get black bery

- highguitar478 - 01-05-2013 12:58 AM

Blackberry torch the real keyboard on it is great for texting updating facebook twitter etc. Also with the new facebook 2.0 app it has a navigation grid similar to the one on android devices and it has a chat feature now. If you do get the torch here are some really good apps I recommend. Urbanspoon- let's you find a restaraunt to eat at. Blackberry messenger- allows you to instant message your friends with a blackberry for free and makes sending pictures and other media free and easy. Pandas vs ninjas is a great angry birds like game on the blackberry. Also facebook and twitter both have apps on the blackberry. The browser on the torch is really good a large improvement over the browsers on previous blackberry os's.