Twitist Forums
i recently got an iphone with unlimited everything except web? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: i recently got an iphone with unlimited everything except web? (/thread-52800.html)

i recently got an iphone with unlimited everything except web? - Jasmin - 01-06-2013 01:15 PM

the guy at AT&T told me i have 300 web pages. Does that mean if i use apps such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Yahoo Mail, will that deduct from my 300 pages?

- Equine_44 - 01-06-2013 01:23 PM

I don't understand why he said 300 web pages. Usually when you don't have unlimited data (I don't), you get a certain amount of giga bites you can use per month. Going online or streaming music or videos when you are not on wifi can take away from your data. I would suggest calling AT&T and asking what they meant by that. Good luck!

- Toothpick - 01-06-2013 01:23 PM

I dont understand what he means by that. I would go back there and ask him because if you go on the web a lot and dont check what plan you have.you may get over charged.

- Alayna - 01-06-2013 01:23 PM

He means 300mb (megabytes) I have the same and it goes by quickly because I refresh Instagram alot and that uses tons of data especially when you upload a picture , you should switch to the 3gb (gigabyte) for $30 a month

- ScσττRΛSC³ - 01-06-2013 01:23 PM

300 web pages? That's an odd way to describe a data limit. Usually its ___MB/GB. If you access them using the data then yes they will deduct from your limit.