Twitist Forums
What is the most unexpected thing you ever learned through Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What is the most unexpected thing you ever learned through Twitter? (/thread-5284.html)

What is the most unexpected thing you ever learned through Twitter? - Mack Del Patrick - 10-08-2012 02:47 PM

The most surprising, significant, mind-blowing, life-altering.......whatever--how ever you wish to interpret the question. I first signed on to Twitter 2 years ago, and my account went dormant after I lost my job. I had only used it about 4 times and thought it sucked. Now I've re-signed and am trying to give it another chance. I'm just wondering if any of you Yahooligans really like Twitter--either for your personal life, your hobby life or your business life...and why.

- sabrina - 10-08-2012 02:55 PM

I learned you cant have a conversation with someone unless your following each other (I THINK)

- Joanne - 10-08-2012 02:55 PM

I learned that most jokes have more than 140 characters, so I couldn't spread them through Twitter.

- Pip - 10-08-2012 02:55 PM

I signed up for twitter a few months ago - I learned that I don't care what people do, eat, or what they are thinking every second of their day.

I never posted anything because I felt whatever I was going to say would be totally uneccessary and a waste of anyones time who might stumble accross it.

I just don't get the facination or interest. Of course I never asked anyone to follow me and the only ones I did follow were two celebrities...........I was over that in a few days

Why? Wanna be my twitter friend? ;-)