Twitist Forums
I can't open my mail in yahoo and cannot receive new mails since yesterday, anybody know why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I can't open my mail in yahoo and cannot receive new mails since yesterday, anybody know why? (/thread-52851.html)

I can't open my mail in yahoo and cannot receive new mails since yesterday, anybody know why? - Sue - 01-06-2013 05:21 PM

when I click on a mail to open it, I got the following error:

There appears to be a problem loading the email Retry

Also I have not been able to receive any new mails.

I deleted a whole bunch of mails in my inbox to try to free up some space, same problem remains, anyone knows why?

- Asda - 01-06-2013 05:29 PM

try opening on a different computer maybe your router needs to be reset. other than that i would say try again later maybe there working on it.

- imran - 01-06-2013 05:29 PM

We are all having this issue... it started maybe yesterday... since i logged in today... it had done weird things to my laptop and PC... it crashed both. and yes... i cannot read any or receive new emails.

- Cyndi - 01-06-2013 05:29 PM

I am having that problem with 1 account, but not the other. The second one is working perfectly, receiving emails today and opening them all without a problem. Very frustrating.

- Seth C - 01-06-2013 05:29 PM

Check @YahooCare on Twitter. Yahoo apparently is working on the problem (although I think is not good for us and for them... probably going to lose customers to gmail, etc.)

- Phantomcow843 - 01-06-2013 05:29 PM

I cannot get email since yesterday also. its a yahoo problem..

- Ooops - 01-06-2013 05:29 PM

The number of people asking this today suggests that a server is down somewhere. There is nothing on the suggestion board as yet. Just try again later seems to be the only choice..