Twitist Forums
how do you ask justin bieber questions on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: how do you ask justin bieber questions on twitter? (/thread-52883.html)

how do you ask justin bieber questions on twitter? - Linda Cortz - 01-06-2013 07:41 PM

i am following justin bieber on twitter and i want to be able to ask him questions. how do i do that. i've seen people write "RT" and the "@" in front of there username but how do i get justin bieber to see my question and answer back.

- shizzle - 01-06-2013 07:49 PM

@justin bieber

enter the above at the beginning and then type your message.

here's a great site on how to get celebrities to answer your tweets:

http://www.twitip.com/how-to-get-celebrities-to-tweet-you/

- Emily Diviney - 01-06-2013 07:49 PM

kaaay so twitter is hard at the start but whatever. I have tweeted justin bieber loads of times and no he doesnt reply to everyone, haha. He has over 3 million followers how can you blame him? (; anyway. So when you log in there is like a little box where you tweet to people and stuffs. be like. "@justinbieber (so just type his name in) so.. "@justinbieber you are pretty amazing Big Grin" something like that, hahaha iunno. then. click the tweet button and click the link you did so click @justinbieber .. it will take you to his page ... you have just tweeted him. And RT means he has re-tweeted someone elses tweet. k. cool. hope you unserstand now, haha.

- Curlyy Friess :) - 01-06-2013 07:49 PM

if you want him to see ur questions try to get him to follow u first...like when he is "on" unfollow him and then follow him again,some people say dat works...and then u can dm him and ask him questions

plz follow me @_curlyfriezz_

- Natalie - 01-06-2013 07:49 PM

Okay, @JustinBieber is following me so I could Direct message him and tell him to follow you Smile. Whats your Twitter? Also, could you follow me? @Cupcake_Natalie.