Twitist Forums
Why does our generation suffer from an apparent lack of proper communication skills? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Why does our generation suffer from an apparent lack of proper communication skills? (/thread-52991.html)

Why does our generation suffer from an apparent lack of proper communication skills? - Lloydd Da Vess - 01-07-2013 04:52 AM

Our generation, these days, doesn't know how to communicate properly. I mean, I've seen this posted on Facebook: "Any faker and you'd be a hologram. Surreal... Like a Jedi mind trick."
Seriously? If you have a problem with the person, speak to him about it DIRECTLY--to his face. Don't post it on Facebook or Twitter where everyone can see your garbage. It just causes issues.

- Alex - 01-07-2013 04:53 AM

I guess people tend to be protected behind a monitor, and they might be scared to face the person and say it. These kind of people are weak or think they are weak.

- Habba Labba Bap - 01-07-2013 04:55 AM

That is RACIST! I demand an apology and that you become more sensitive to my feelings.

- roundbrick585 - 01-07-2013 05:01 AM

Lmao..they are just cowards. I'm sure they have the skills, but are too scared to use them. Wink

And by the way, that quote made me die of laughter.. xD

- Krypteian - 01-07-2013 05:09 AM

And why are you ranting about this on yahoo? Why do you even care?