Twitist Forums
What to do if your 95% of the time VERY sweet guy does something very rude? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: What to do if your 95% of the time VERY sweet guy does something very rude? (/thread-5307.html)

What to do if your 95% of the time VERY sweet guy does something very rude? - Sophia - 10-08-2012 03:10 PM

My BF is generally an amazing guy. He cooks for me, takes me to trips, send me sweet texts. A very loving, kind man and I love him SO much.

But every now and then he does something incredibly unthoughtful. For instance, we spent NYE apart because I was in London for work. He replied my "Happy New Year" text five hours after he got it. (it was already january 1, 5:00AM in London) The other day he ignored me on AIM and updated his Twitter and replied what I said on AIM the next day. What should I do? I mean he's so amazing generally, that is exactly why I don't know what to do when he acts like that. I don't want to nag, I showed him many times these kind of stuff breaks my heart but sometimes he still does it.

- Reverend G - 10-08-2012 03:18 PM

*sigh*

acceptance can be difficult.