Twitist Forums
Does anyone know how i can gain tumblr followers (or how to work the site!?)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone know how i can gain tumblr followers (or how to work the site!?)? (/thread-53125.html)

Does anyone know how i can gain tumblr followers (or how to work the site!?)? - Cupcake5579 - 01-07-2013 02:31 PM

Well you see ive been on twitter for ages and have had no problem with followers on there but as soon as i joined this tumblr thing i realized i have no idea what to do >_<

ive got 1200 followers on twitter (i know it may not seem like that much to you but im still happy ^_^) and 1 on tumblr. 1 freaking follower! Can someone explain to me how this site works? is it sort of like twitter or much more? Also does anyone know any good accounts to follow? Thanks Tongue

- Nicky - 01-07-2013 02:39 PM

tumblr is a site where you mostly you do blogging. if you write lots of posts and hash tag them people will start following you quicker than you think. Write lots of blogs and lots of post (funny stories, blogging, ect.) the more hash tag the more people will follow you I'm pretty new to it as well but I find that the more i write and hash tag the more followers i get. hope this helps Smile