Twitist Forums
Cant see my inbox! I sign into yahoo mail, but then the screen is blank, and my internet locks up!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Cant see my inbox! I sign into yahoo mail, but then the screen is blank, and my internet locks up!? (/thread-53151.html)

Cant see my inbox! I sign into yahoo mail, but then the screen is blank, and my internet locks up!? - Jackie - 01-07-2013 05:06 PM

I log into yahoo mail, screen is blank, internet is "not responding", cant get into my email! help! i already tried deleting cookies/files. And restarting computer.

- colleent - 01-07-2013 05:14 PM

Mine has done that for the last two days, so I went to the main Yahoo page and went up by my name and clicked page options, then clicked full view. I then scrolled over to the left and put my curser on the mail tab and it let me see my mail. I clicked on one of the unread mail choices and it let me right in. This also worked with three other people at work that were having problems also. I hope it works for you.

- tranquil2angel - 01-07-2013 05:14 PM

The same exact thing happens to me. I do not think there is anything wrong with anyone's computer. I have read tons of yahoo mail access complaints on google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com, twitter.com, etc. The problems is the entire Yahoo system that is messed up. I have emailed Yahoo help and tech support 3 times to no avail. I am so mad that Yahoo is not polite and professional enough to at least put a blog up apologizing for the inconvenience. I do not know what to do. I am thinking about emailing this problem to all my local TV stations in Denver, CO as well as all the major news shows and stations.