Twitist Forums
Can I send pictures to Twitter via cell phone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Can I send pictures to Twitter via cell phone? (/thread-53193.html)

Can I send pictures to Twitter via cell phone? - HerRoyalBitchness - 01-07-2013 07:41 PM

Can I take a pic on my cell and send it as a pic message to Twitter and post pics that way?
I have an Env3 and unlimited txt and multimedia messaging.

- bonZai_dude - 01-07-2013 07:49 PM

No, twitter on phones is very restricted. Its not usually possible, and even if it was you would have to have a $100 dollar data plan to send pics and vids to Twitter

- Rashard - 01-07-2013 07:49 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.................................Yes u can! U need the right phone and the right application to do so but, I do so everyday! Android powered phone! It doesnt cost anymore money than ur already paying for internet access on a mobile phone unless u have to pay for that application, which u normally dont! P.S it u had to u wouldnt pay more than about 5 to 10 dollars for said app., but i seriously doubt u have to pay for the application at all. IDK what these ppl are talkin about.

- Marquis T - 01-07-2013 07:49 PM

yes phones like driod phones and iphone palmpre any phone that let you get on the internet and have a camera and is around 100 - 600$