Twitist Forums
How do you send in twitter questions to used at a one direction concert? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How do you send in twitter questions to used at a one direction concert? (/thread-53245.html)

How do you send in twitter questions to used at a one direction concert? - Jennifer - 01-07-2013 11:19 PM

So if you ever been or watched a one direction concert they always answer a few of fans twitter questions and I wanted to know how you send in your questions because I am going to their concert in July and I really want to send in some questions! Please help !

- 1D FanGirl - 01-07-2013 11:27 PM

I've been to 2 1D concerts . What you do is tweet the question to @onediretion and tag it #1Din___(wherever the concert is). But I don't know if they're gonna do it next year cuz it's a whole new tour. But anyway have an awesome time, they are soooo good live!

- Peace - 01-07-2013 11:27 PM

I'm going to their concert in June! You just tweet it to @OneDirection

- Liz - 01-07-2013 11:27 PM

usually the 1D twitter account will tweet to everyone a day before what to #

- Erraticjellyfish664 - 01-07-2013 11:27 PM

you have to tweet it to @onedirection. but you dont have to hash tag it.
one direction is amazing i love them sooooo much. just to put it out there, they arent gay.
just saying

LOVE YOU HARRYYYY AND LOOUUISSS AND NIAAALLLL AND LIAAMMM AND ZAAYNNN!!
i only want one d.

haha but can you answer my question pleaseee!!!it the one aout the one direction music vids!!
shanks!