Twitist Forums
What is the benefit of adding facebook fans into webpage? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What is the benefit of adding facebook fans into webpage? (/thread-53506.html)

What is the benefit of adding facebook fans into webpage? - Ington Ansas - 01-16-2013 09:25 AM

What is the benefit of adding facebook fans

- Torrent - 01-16-2013 09:29 AM

Viral marketing.

- mikeb - 01-16-2013 09:39 AM

It adds your site link permanently under their Interests section....this way all of their friends see it as well....and are probably like "hmmm, since she likes it, I guess i'll like it too".

I just recently did it and it's kind of a slow process, i'll be honest. Unless you gets like thousands of visitors everyday, it's probably not worth it. You'll only have a couple Likes, and will look like a noob site.

Although, you could also be cheap and purchase a 1000 , 5000 , etc Likes from 3rd party programs. There are programs out there...just google 'buy facebook fans'. (i never used it, but know others that have)

good luck

- Andrew Stephen - 01-16-2013 09:49 AM

Hey, If you want your facebook page to be popular,You should do these free easy tips:
1-) Share the page from your personal profile.
2-) Invite all your friends to join this page.
3-) Share it from any page which you're an admin in.
4-) Don't do anything against facebook privacy policy.
5-) Update your page's status & Upload photos for it.
Good Luck! Smile

- Sandy Hill - 01-16-2013 09:55 AM

The main purpose of having a lot of fans to a website or to a page, that is the way to reach out your prospect customers when you have a business. Just like what i did, I have buy real fans for my facebook page, so that i will have a lot of prospect to my business. The best thing that i got, is that i have bought them in http://www.minimartjobs.com which is cheaper and they have a one stop shop website.