Twitist Forums
My jealousy is eating me up inside? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: My jealousy is eating me up inside? (/thread-53508.html)

My jealousy is eating me up inside? - Rebecca - 01-16-2013 09:25 AM

My boyfriend and I are long distance and haven't seen each other in over 7 months. I get really jealous over him liking girls pictures on facebook/twitter/instagram. My friends tell me it's no big deal but I just can't help it, everytime I see that stuff it drives me crazy. And it's come to the point where I think I'm just going to break up with him. I can't get over my trust issues, and it hurts me alot, and I don't want to deal with it anymore. So should I just break up with him so I can feel better and not have to worry about seeing that stuff anymore?

- Lao - 01-16-2013 09:31 AM

have a talk with him. It would be so stupid to break up with him after 7 months of work long distance over facebook "issues". if he is a good boyfriend then he will respect your feelings and not do it anymore

- Lollipop - 01-16-2013 09:39 AM

do not break up with him over that. i think you have to have trust in a relationship. have a talk with him about how much it bothers you and hurts you, if he cares about you, he will stop.

- Myhoo - 01-16-2013 09:41 AM

Well, I take it that the guy is over you so let him go. Wish him luck.

- Nikolaas - 01-16-2013 09:42 AM

Guys don't stop finding other girls attractive once they're in a relationship, you both have to be tolerant and understanding. Don't let such little things get to you, but do listen to your instincts.

- ella - 01-16-2013 09:46 AM

Pls don't be so impetuous and have a heart-to-heart talk with him. Good luck!