Twitist Forums
Is it wrong that i don't trust him because of this TINY thing that happened? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is it wrong that i don't trust him because of this TINY thing that happened? (/thread-53541.html)

Is it wrong that i don't trust him because of this TINY thing that happened? - i love you more - 01-16-2013 09:26 AM

Okay, well I'm close friends with this guy, and we are probably going to end up dating. When we first started talking a few months ago, I had posted this picture of myself on twitter. There was a tiny bit of cleavage that he pointed out, and I told him that I had cropped out more cleavage from the original picture. He jokingly asked to see the first picture afew times, and i said no and he gave up. A few weeks later, i made a Facebook status about how annoying it is when girls get a new boyfriend every day, and I told him that this girl who had commented on it was the one i had made the status about. He said if i didn't send the original picture, he would tell her i said that, and he was being totally serious, so i had to send it to him.
Now were closer and all, but every time i'm about to tell him a secret or something, that comes to mind, and i can't bring myself to tell him.

- Live from my sofa - 01-16-2013 09:33 AM

He blackmailed you. That's not a good trait. You're right to have reservations about him. I would be careful. Imagine what he could do if he actually was *mad* at you...

I suppose it would depend if you thought he would actually have made good on his threat. but either way, that was manipulative blackmail, and it would certain give ME pause.