Twitist Forums
So. I want to be Famous and People are saying that I can't go on the X Factor UK for some reasons but....? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: So. I want to be Famous and People are saying that I can't go on the X Factor UK for some reasons but....? (/thread-53542.html)

So. I want to be Famous and People are saying that I can't go on the X Factor UK for some reasons but....? - Jess Boo - 01-16-2013 09:26 AM

*FINISHING QUESTION* I don't like the US X Factor plus I want to be in a group like Little Mix... Any Answers for me I am confused

- Sameer - 01-16-2013 09:33 AM

If you really want to be famous don't rely on shitty shows like the X Factor to get you there... They are all fixed. If you really have talent then start up a YouTube channel - I know tons of musicians from there who seek to be earning millions.

- Sameer - 01-16-2013 09:41 AM

Just do it and stop worrying about what other people think. Pshhh.

- Reiko Sato - 01-16-2013 09:46 AM

Start a youtube channel and tell your friends and neighbors about the channel . The Sad truth most on x factor Britain got talent. etc don't have long term careers. short term mostly

- Ellie - 01-16-2013 09:47 AM

One direction were lucky. Usually the runner ups do so much better compared to the winners but eventually die out. I'd suggest making a youtube account and regulary put up video's of you singing. Make twitter account and a facebook fanpage as your youtube channel get's popular so fans can keep in contact! You'll be recognised by other well known youtubers that may also sing and want to do a collaboration Smile
Good luck!