Twitist Forums
Do people see the mentions on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Do people see the mentions on twitter? (/thread-53545.html)

Do people see the mentions on twitter? - ELOO - 01-16-2013 09:26 AM

I am new to twitter but I mentioned my favorite artist (which has a lottttttt of followers)with the @ in front. Will they actually read this? Just wondering because when I went to the mentions tab there was only a handful of mentions of them that showed up there.

- //3&@// koolkid - 01-16-2013 09:35 AM

Yes, they should do, but if they are busy they might not get a chance. They won't see it if u use the wrong name, so if u metioned jessie j but her username is @jessicacornish she wouldn't get it if u wrote @JessieJ even if that is her display name.

- Mrj - 01-16-2013 09:42 AM

I cant say it s a hack but is s look like you are bleeding hack report it to twitter and check your virus gard read more about fishing websites good luck and all the best

- James D. - 01-16-2013 09:44 AM

Twitter's social networking profiles provide for short status updates of less than 140 characters. You can link directly to another user in a tweet by including their Twitter profile name following the "@" symbol. If you like to monitor the tweets that include your Twitter user name you can track your Twitter mentions directly from your profile panel.

- Ruth - 01-16-2013 09:46 AM

Yes they will.