Twitist Forums
Years back 2 of my husband cousins were sent to foster homes in care of the state of Tennessee.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Years back 2 of my husband cousins were sent to foster homes in care of the state of Tennessee.? (/thread-53725.html)

Years back 2 of my husband cousins were sent to foster homes in care of the state of Tennessee.? - Victoria - 01-16-2013 09:29 AM

This 2 girls are al grown 18- 25 yrs exactly i do not know but im just trying to help him. But i dont now where to start. Ive tried facebook, twitter, and peoplefind. And we still havent found them. Any suggestions are helpful. They where in manchester tn.

- jaqueline - 01-16-2013 09:37 AM

Unfortunately their names may have changed, I know a girl who legally changed her, first, middle, and last name after being adopted late in her life. I would try to contact whatever agency made their living arrangements, CPS I guess? Try to contact a specific office in that city, they should have records of where they've been/are. In the meantime keep searching on social networks. That girl I mentioned found her sister she hadn't seen in nine years through Facebook.