Twitist Forums
What is the best way to market my homebased jewelry business? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What is the best way to market my homebased jewelry business? (/thread-53802.html)

What is the best way to market my homebased jewelry business? - Patty - 01-16-2013 09:30 AM

I am looking for innovative ways to market my home-based jewelry business. Although I make great money now, I want to take it to the next level by applying some new ways to market it. Thanks

- Azul - 01-16-2013 09:33 AM

I know that your business is an online business, but don't think that your online business just needs to advertise online. Try some traditional methods, flyers, business cards, or drop cards. You can use yard signs with links to your website and also asking friends to give you a thumbs up on facebook for your website.
Azul

- sherry - 01-16-2013 09:34 AM

If you live in a decent sized town there will probably be a Women's Networking type group that is great for networking and getting your business known around town.

- Herbert Dixon - 01-16-2013 09:39 AM

You should try getting your name out there if there are local craft shows. Networking with jewelry makers at those could provide new opportunities that you may not have otherwise have. You could also try selling your jewelry to local boutiques. If you're able to get into a place like that it won't take much to get your name known once people start buying your jewelry.