Twitist Forums
How can I get my Twitter account unsuspended? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get my Twitter account unsuspended? (/thread-53822.html)

How can I get my Twitter account unsuspended? - ♥ Kat ♥ - 01-16-2013 09:31 AM

I got my Twitter account suspended today, I don't even know why because I wasn't even breaking any rules that I am aware of. Sad

I did just send an email asking for an explanation. Will that work or do I have to do something else? Also how long are accounts usually suspended for?

Thank you! Smile

- AA - 01-16-2013 09:34 AM

The exact same thing happened to me today. I didn't do anything wrong. I emailed Twitter and they told me I ended up in a group of spam accounts by accident and then it said "I've restored your account; sorry for the inconvenience" then I logged back into my account and it was still suspended. I emailed them again and I got the same email and my account was still suspended. I tried finding help all over the internet and I noticed that it happened to a lot of people lately. So I guess we shouldn't worry about it too much. It's probably a stupid glitch or something and will hopefully be fixed soon. Smile

- jceazerssss - 01-16-2013 09:36 AM

It's happening to everybody lately, and even me, they better get it fixed soon.

- Natalie - 01-16-2013 09:43 AM

i am in the same boat ! they answered me once and then have stopped. i am so angry cause i just met one of my favourite celebrities and gave them my twitter to follow and now they cant ., UGHHHH

- Dominique - 01-16-2013 09:53 AM

The same thing happened to me friday night! I have sent many emails and they have said they would restore my account in an hour or so, but its been days and its still suspended