Twitist Forums
How come everytime I talk about a facebook post. People think I'm stalking them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How come everytime I talk about a facebook post. People think I'm stalking them? (/thread-53864.html)

How come everytime I talk about a facebook post. People think I'm stalking them? - Drizzy - 01-16-2013 09:33 AM

Ok, last year I stalked a girl that I liked, but I didn't know she liked me back. I didn't realize I was stalking her and creeping her out. So I had issues last year. Those prep people were talking about me looking at peoples pages and other crap. Is looking a peoples profile stalking or something? I completely changed later on and got some help. I do look at peoples profile sometimes, but not all the time!! I keep arguing it was on the news feed get over it!! I told my friend a week ago about what he commented on, and he said: Why are you stalkin' me?! I said: it was on the f***kin news feed!! Why do people do this. Most people know I changed and that person doesn't even know about that situation!! He did tell another dude saying: He been lookin' at everybody page. Why do people do this? Please help. I'm not a facebook stalker! Btw I have 775 friends so I do have the news ticker on the sidebar..

- Cell Phone Surplus - 01-16-2013 09:34 AM

Cause Facebook is nothing but DRAMA

- Da one - 01-16-2013 09:38 AM

Seriously dude......I have three words for you: DEACTIVATE YOUR PAGE......fb is nothing but drama, drama, drama....this and many other reasons are why I have deactivated mine....I had mines deactivated for about three weeks now, and haven't looked back. I can honestly say it is the best decision I have ever made. I suggest maybe you should do the same Smile find something else to keep you preoccupied.. maybe try twitter....