Twitist Forums
Need some good iPhone games or apps for my 4s please :D? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Need some good iPhone games or apps for my 4s please :D? (/thread-54072.html)

Need some good iPhone games or apps for my 4s please :D? - Tami - 01-16-2013 09:37 AM

Hi! I have a 32 GB iPhone 4s which I purchased about a month ago, and until now I have only taken up 3GB worth of apps.

The apps I have (besides the default apps) are:

[ SOCIAL APPS ]
- Facebook
- Twitter for girls

[ PHOTO ]
- Instagram
- InstaFrame
- InstaCollage
- InstaPic Frame
- Heartbooth
- Girls Camera
- Girly booth
- (Japanese symbol) cute
- Snapeee
- DecoPic
- Lopicca

ENTERTAINMENT:
- Gangnam Dance
- iSwap
- Love match
- VidRythm
- Faitify

[ SONGS ]
- Shazam
- Songza
- Glee
- Sing! Karaoke
- Strum
- The Voice
- Rmaker

[ GAMES ]
- Temple Run
- Oven Preak 1 & 2
- Fruit Ninja
- Subway Surf
- Bad Piggies
- Angry Birds
- Jet Pack

I also have the Period Tracker Lite, Flashlight and that's pretty much it. If you know any good apps please tell me so Smile
Also need games/apps that can work without the internet coz I live in a country where Wifi is limited lol

- richardh245 - 01-16-2013 09:45 AM

Ever get into Black Ops Zombies? Download "Dead Trigger" .. not only is it BETTER than the mobile version of Black Ops Zombies because you can rank up, theres a good story and a HUGE assortment of guns, items and character enhancements, but it's FREE.

- kitty90 - 01-16-2013 09:45 AM

Caue of Death- a game where you solve murder cases as a SFPD officer

Surving High school- a game wher you play as a high school student and play the character's life

(Both come out with new episodes weekely, however they both have a story to follow so it might be confusing at first)

Apps where you can watch episodes:
Abc family
Abc
Disney Channel
Disney XD

Games:
Draw something- a game where you draw pictures and another person has to guess what it is (you can play with your facebook friends or random people)
Zombie run- a simple, but fun running game
Sims Freeplay- like the sims 2, but on the iphone (they also have other sims games, but you have to pay for them)

Have fun!

- Forza - 01-16-2013 09:45 AM

The best social apps are, Twiiter, Facebook, Pheed etc..

One of the best apps is Whatsapp