Twitist Forums
Is it true that Justin Beiber smokes weed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is it true that Justin Beiber smokes weed? (/thread-54147.html)

Is it true that Justin Beiber smokes weed? - Jess - 01-16-2013 09:38 AM

I'm not a fan of Justin but I've been seeing this picture of a girl who has slit her wrists to get him to stop smoking all over twitter and Facebook. I just want to know if its true and if you think the photo is real. At first I thought it was fake but loads of people have been talking about it saying its 'Shes got problems' and 'she's so stupid for doing that' so I'm not really sure.

- Sarah - 01-16-2013 09:43 AM

Why is it any of your business?

- William - 01-16-2013 09:48 AM

That photo is photo-shopped! Beriberi would never smoke weed. He has too many fans to lose to do something that stupid. This is a gag promoted by those folks who are jealous of Beiber.

- nastassja bentley - 01-16-2013 09:54 AM

really, im not sure, though there are loads of photoshopped pictures, he may do in his spare time. Really, i dont care, i have no time for him at all. I dont see why it would matter anyway

- Nichole - 01-16-2013 09:55 AM

No one hardly knows who Justin Beiber is but haters...

But there is a similar situation with a really famous guy named Justin Bieber... I know exactly what you're talking about though... He possibly was smoking weed bc of pictures from TMZ but the whole cutting thing is bizarre. I'm a Belieber myself and I think the whole thing is fucked up and weird as hell but honestly I think it was just a huge attention seeking act and haters are blowing it out of proportion making us fans of him seem like crazy insane people when in reality his Beliebers aren't even a part of it... it's just some girls who are desperate and thirsty for attention. I wouldn't worry about it.