Twitist Forums
Should I get a Twitter, or just stick with Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Should I get a Twitter, or just stick with Facebook? (/thread-54154.html)

Should I get a Twitter, or just stick with Facebook? - cupcake - 01-16-2013 09:38 AM

I've been wanting a Twitter account for awhile now because Facebook is starting to get a little boring for me. What do you think of Twitter? Is it more for staying connected with friends or following different people? Thanks. :]

- janelle - 01-16-2013 09:39 AM

I have twitter.You get to twet your favorite celbritys,and if your lucky enough they will tweet you back Smile also its exciting to get alot of followers.

- Prandman1 - 01-16-2013 09:44 AM

In my opinion, the things you tweet are no different than just updating a facebook status. Except you're able to post longer things in your status. Twitter only limits you to 142 characters I think

- Jenii - 01-16-2013 09:54 AM

Both! Get both! I have a twitter and its cool to follow stars and random people and friends! I think thay facebook is easier and more friend-connecty and twitter is more like I'm gonna follow you and try to get you to retweet me type a thing

- Courteney - 01-16-2013 09:54 AM

I've had twitter twice and deleted it both times. I just don't find entertainment in it. Im more of a facebook person. But I can't speak for everyone. Someone else may LOVE twitter and hate facebook or the other way around. Why don't you get twitter and try it out then if you don't like it you can always delete it.

- Zach - 01-16-2013 09:56 AM

Try getting a twitter. Many people these days are using twitter more often than facebook! It may be hard to get used to at first, but don't give up you'll get the hang of it. It's pretty neat being able to follow your favorite moviestars and your friends in the same place! If you need any help we at yahoo answers are here to helpSmile