Twitist Forums
What Laptop should I get? Please help!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What Laptop should I get? Please help!!!? (/thread-54310.html)

What Laptop should I get? Please help!!!? - Megan - 01-16-2013 09:41 AM

I've had my Laptop for about three years now, but it's not really working that well anymore Sad

Sooo I need a new one. I'd really love to get an apple laptop, but are they really that good? Or am I just wasting my money?

I mostly use my laptop for surfing the internet (Youtube,Facebook,Twitter,Email,etc.) and writing ( for school and also for fun)

So I don't need a Laptop that's really good for, as an example, editing photos or something.

I want it to be good and it has to be portable. I want to be able to put my laptop in my bag and easily carry it around. I often need it in school, and the one I have now I can't take cos it's too big.
But I don't want a netbook, it's just way too small.

Soo I hope this is enough information Smile

Thanks Big Grin

xo

- Juho - 01-16-2013 09:45 AM

Look into Ultrabooks. They are efficient, lightweight, small and generally good quality. Definitely cheaper than Macbooks.

- Niem N - 01-16-2013 09:52 AM

Depending on your budget. The macbook pro 13in about 5lbs. was on sale for $945. It's a good laptop for school and all mentioned above. Not too small, not that big, and quite reliable. I wouldn't recommend it for gaming if you had that in mind.
If your budget is lower then just get any windows laptop within the range of your budget.

- Justine - 01-16-2013 09:54 AM

I have a macbook air by apple,INC. Its totally awsome !! Its super light , it is so fast even my friend quoted " when these babys have internet MAN THEY CAN FLY!! " and the display is stunning. There are so many reasons why you should get an apple computer but it would be a too long list to read. GET AN APPLE COMPUTER!!!

i hope my advise helped XOXO , JUSTINE