Twitist Forums
Google Chrome won't let me sign into twitter or tumblr? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Google Chrome won't let me sign into twitter or tumblr? (/thread-54496.html)

Google Chrome won't let me sign into twitter or tumblr? - NotoriousTimbit - 01-16-2013 09:58 AM

So a couple days ago i cleared cookies and cache because AOL mail kept saying my "sign in got derailed" and suggested i clear cookies. After this, Google chrome would not let me sign into gmail telling me to please enabled something to allow cookies but it was already enabled. I reinstalled google chrome and now it will not let me sign into twitter i just keep getting this message:

"Something is technically wrong.
Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon."

I know this is not just twitter because it allows me to sign in on firefox. Also when i try to sign into tumblr it just refreshes the sign in page and does nothing. I've tried everything and i can not figure out what is wrong with Chrome. It was working fine before until i cleared the cookies and cache and i've never had this problem when i've done that before.

Please help me solve this. I know i can use firefox but i really do prefer chrome. Thanks.

- Jackis - 01-16-2013 10:00 AM

Get firefox and see if that works.