Twitist Forums
Why can't I upload pictures to facebook from my iphone or computer anymore? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Why can't I upload pictures to facebook from my iphone or computer anymore? (/thread-54888.html)

Why can't I upload pictures to facebook from my iphone or computer anymore? - Chase - 01-16-2013 04:37 PM

I have an iphone and a macbook pro. I have been able to upload pictures onto my facebook from my phone or computer fine until now. All of a sudden it doesn't work. I tried everything. I updated adobe software. I made sure my privacy settings on my iphone allow photos. I tried uploading different photos. I tried computer and my phone. So it must be my facebook. HELP! What do I do?

- venereal_madness - 01-16-2013 04:45 PM

Can you be more specific what is happening when you're trying to upload photos to your Facebook? We need more info.

- melissa - 01-16-2013 04:45 PM

I am having the exact same problem. Its driving me crazy.

-  Xpert-Doom - 01-16-2013 04:45 PM

The iPhone (play /ˈaɪfoʊn/ EYE-fohn) is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It runs Apple's iOS mobile operating system, originally named "iPhone OS". The first iPhone was released on June 29, 2007;[14] the most recent iPhone, the sixth-generation iPhone 5, was released on September 21, 2012.[15] The user interface is built around the device's multi-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard rather than a physical one. The iPhone has Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity (2G, 3G and 4G (iPhone 5 only)).