Twitist Forums
do u think doing the system recovery on my computer is going 2 deactivate my facebook, twitter, or anything? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: do u think doing the system recovery on my computer is going 2 deactivate my facebook, twitter, or anything? (/thread-54899.html)

do u think doing the system recovery on my computer is going 2 deactivate my facebook, twitter, or anything? - Leonie Aglipay - 01-16-2013 05:38 PM

k so, something's wrong wit my computer 3 months ago & it's not letting me go into my desktop anymore, it's always making me restart the computer, i wanted 2 do the system recovery on my computer but, it's going 2 deactivate my facebook, twitter, msn, windows live, formspring, tumblr, or anything else, do u think the system recovery on my computer will deactivate any of those?

- Kami Kaze - 01-16-2013 05:46 PM

No, you will just have to enter your passwords and stuff again...

- Austin - 01-16-2013 05:46 PM

A computer recovery will not harm any of those. It doesn't have anything to do with the internet.

- Kevin - 01-16-2013 05:46 PM

No those things are not stored in your computer, they are on the servers of the websites. You can log in to any of those accounts from any computer or phone.

- Andrew - 01-16-2013 05:46 PM

It will not deactivate any of your accounts. If you can make it online at all , type in microsoft security scan and a windows supported website should pop up. Its a free , trusted, virus scanner, and virus removing program that will clean up your hard drive. Ill post the link in sources.