Twitist Forums
Why people cannot believe that I do not have facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Why people cannot believe that I do not have facebook account? (/thread-55188.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why people cannot believe that I do not have facebook account? - Sweet Pinki - 01-17-2013 08:00 AM

I am fade up of people asking details of my facebook ( and twitter and myspace ) accounts. Is it mandatory that everyone should have a facebook account ? I just never felt like creating facebook account.

Some have accused that I may be having facebook account under some different name.

How to face such inquiries ?

- ? - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

There sheep a duh!

- Schit - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

Punch them in the lip.

- Jonathan Idk - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

Ikr!! I dont have one either and people ask me for mine and stuff! Also realised that jobs ask for a facebook account.. Im still not going to make one lol

- RIcky - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

how old are you? almost every teen should have one, it's just normal. and if you decide to make an account, don't be those people that update there status every five minutes because those people are just annoying. believe me

- Sirius xm - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

Facebook isn't made for everyone because i don't have facebook and neither does a lot of people and i know it's not made for me because i'm always busy so i don't need one and i'm better that way because facebook is distracting

- Lindy - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

I usually go on a rant about sharing personal information/feelings with people I would normally avoid on the street. Add some other tidly bits that pertain to you (like you never felt like it, and "I didn't know it was mandatory")...9 times out of 10 the other person gets SO bored from listening to someone ELSE talk, they'll just interupt you and change the subject to what they wore last night to the bowling ally. I hate people.

- Moneybag1010 - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

I know how you feel, I try to stay away from that as much as I can, and people don't believe I don't have one. I guess since almost everyone has one, for people who do, it's hard to believe there are people who don't.

Although.. I did make one, because a very very close friend of mine told me to make one so we could be "fb buddies" and she told me twice, and I try not to let someone tell me something more than once so I just made one. But, she deleted hers like a month after so I did too. lol

It might have its uses, but I'd just rather stay away from it.

- Phantompig536 - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

No its not mandetory that everyone has one i don't.. yet or twitter or whatever else

i say check my computer and when they look it comes up create a facebook acct then they believe

- Benjamin Franklin - 01-17-2013 08:08 AM

It is a matter of people. People should come together and answer - can not be by an individual.
Facebook and orkut and such are the most useless and worthless in respect of my experience. The would cheat by interfering and sending invitations to all our contacts, if we do not take care. Linkedin is the most dangerous.