Twitist Forums
I'm an artist, how do I increase my art's popularity on the internet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I'm an artist, how do I increase my art's popularity on the internet? (/thread-55327.html)

I'm an artist, how do I increase my art's popularity on the internet? - ninabigoloni - 01-17-2013 07:14 PM

my main art page is ninabigoloni.deviantart.com, and I won't be modest, but for my age (15) I'm pretty good. And I think I deserve more artistic popularity. How do I do that? I tried putting my drawings in a lot of groups, and I also post them on fb, twitter and tumblr. I tried opening cheap commissions, but that didn't work much. What should I do?

- anon - 01-17-2013 07:22 PM

Why do you want them to be more popular? If they were really good like you said (which they aren't) then they would be more popular. Smile

- Ariella - 01-17-2013 07:22 PM

im with you. im also an artist and i havnt gotten more then like 50 likes on a picture that is worth much more. get an instagram account and post drawings with hashtags (#draw #art #artist #drawing #picoftheday...) good luck