Twitist Forums
Are people as interesting/adventurous as their Facebook pages may suggest? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Are people as interesting/adventurous as their Facebook pages may suggest? (/thread-55563.html)

Are people as interesting/adventurous as their Facebook pages may suggest? - lazybones - 01-18-2013 04:38 PM

With all their "mad" pictures, 1,000's of friends, etc...many aren't exceptional characters/personalities at all...just good-looking or they show some skin.

- Eric Sermon - 01-18-2013 04:46 PM

yea im willing to bet they are. they have their boring days like every one else but they have fun too because they have a lot of friends.

- Suriel - 01-18-2013 04:46 PM

No. The more "friends" people have on Facebook, the less friends they have in real life. Facebook and Twitter have just become a fake popularity contest with people adding anyone who is willing, regardless of whether they have ever met. I've got a teenage cousin who has a handful of real-life good friends and over 2000 followers on Facebook. *facepalm*

Also, people lie about stuff all the time on the internet in order to make themselves seem interesting. I know this because my own girlfriend lies about her education level even though all her family and close friends (and me) know the truth.

*shrug* It's a crazy world we live in.