Twitist Forums
Should I get the Sony Xperia Go? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Should I get the Sony Xperia Go? (/thread-55624.html)

Should I get the Sony Xperia Go? - D - 01-18-2013 11:02 PM

I don't do a whole lot with my cell phone. I text, make calls occasionally, and go on Facebook and Twitter to pass time, but that's it. I do tend to drop my phone a lot so my brother suggested I get the Sony Xperia Go because it can be dropped and it won't break.

I also like the size of it because I don't want one of those giant phones they sell now, but I haven't seen any great reviews on it. My brother said it can be updated, but he read somewhere that there are also problems with updating it. So, I have no clue what to get. I'm going to be using a no contract plan from T-mobile so I want an unlocked phone, but I don't know if I should get this one or not. I don't want to spend any more than $240 for it, which is still a lot, but I want something good. Should I go ahead and get the Sony or does anyone know of any other good phones that would fit my needs?

- Clubber Lang - 01-18-2013 11:10 PM

Where are you getting a Xperia Go? Sony just released the Xperia "Advance" in the USA. It should be the same as the Go though. The Advance should be fine for your needs.