Twitist Forums
Is it true girls are cutting themselves for Bieber? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is it true girls are cutting themselves for Bieber? (/thread-55988.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it true girls are cutting themselves for Bieber? - Fran - 01-20-2013 03:55 AM

My daughter said she read on twitter that Bieber fans are cutting themselves because he was smoking weed. Is this true? I'm very concerned about those girls...
Checked twitter myself #cutforbieber apparently this is serious. I do hope no girl has gone too far.

- Yo Yo! - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

Yes those girls are dumbasses

- CRAZY - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

definitely. That Bieber guy means the world to those fangirls.

- Hafsa - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

I don't like bieber anyway. I'm 13 by the way. He's cheating on his girlfriend selena Gomez who's faithful to him, and people tell her she's too good for him, but she dates him anyway and they always breakup and have a on again off again relationship. Justin bieber thinks he's so mighty and amazing now but he's just a freak in my opinion. Sorry I didn't relate to the weed. And no, you shouldn't be worried, she's going through a teenage phase Wink

- Desi Girl - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

yeah people do all kinds of stuff for him.. i myself am a belieber but cutting yourself for him?? i mean like seriously?

- Vasi . . . - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

Yeah man I killed myself because of that . . .

LOL PLS CHECK AGAIN . . . IT'S A JOKE

- Cyber_Donkey - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

This is where it originated:

http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/449297309

It originated as a bunch of internet trolls trying to get girls to cut themselves. It's probably worked.

- alx t - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

no its a fake profiles by 4 chan using goggle images with pictures of self harm as those pics trying to get girls to cut them selves for him smoking weed and everything which i think is crazy to try to get ppl to cut them selves over a celebrity smh

- ? - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

I'm a blieber myself but hell I would never do such a thing that is just too far

- Kelsey - 01-20-2013 04:03 AM

Being a fangirl myself, just know that those girls will go crazy for their idols. Some girls have committed suicide because of the celebrities they idolize. It's sad, but a little pathetic... I don't think any of these girls are REALLY cutting themselves, though. Probably just a plan in the Belieber fanbase to get Justin to realize what he's done or whatever.