Twitist Forums
Has Suicide grown though the use of social networking? or the Internet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Has Suicide grown though the use of social networking? or the Internet? (/thread-56043.html)

Has Suicide grown though the use of social networking? or the Internet? - Nikita Alexeyvich - 01-20-2013 09:13 AM

There are an estimated 10 to 20 million non-fatal attempted suicides every year worldwide.

- Hi Every One - 01-20-2013 09:21 AM

Possibly. Most of it tho is related mostly beck to how you grew up, and your chemical position in your brain. Meaning, while it is a contributing factor it in not a major one. Since when do people really believe what is said over the internet anyways? Society fails to realize that.

- Vanessa Tran - 01-20-2013 09:21 AM

I believe so, cyber bullying has really increased. Even me, being a victim of anonymous hate online, felt depressed for a while. On my tumblr, i helped another girl get through hate and decide not to suicide. with all those social networking websites out there, facebook, tumblr, twitter, youtube, all of that, i'm sure it has to do with a lot of suicides.