Twitist Forums
Miguel Calero suffers another trombrosis and is in serious condition.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Miguel Calero suffers another trombrosis and is in serious condition.? (/thread-56317.html)

Pages: 1 2

Miguel Calero suffers another trombrosis and is in serious condition.? - Azulcrema#11 - 01-21-2013 07:43 AM

Jorge Perez Navarro just posted on Twitter that Miguel Calero has suffered another trombrosis and that there's a chance of a possible cerebral death.

Jose Ramon Fernandez has also posted that Calero is in serious condition and is close to cerebral death.

#FuerzaMiguelCalero

- HeHateMe - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

I just read on ESPN that they have confirmed brain death

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1673458&s=mex&type=story

I hope this report isn't true.

- teeny-tinyglove037 - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

honestly i would be upset if miguel calero were to die or become a veggy. when i was a lil younger he was the keeper i looked up to. when i played keeper in my old team (8 years ago) i would spectacular saves and yell "CALEEEROOO VUELVE A SALVAR SU ARCO!"

- Derek Flores - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

Who cares about that Mexican?

- Don Ramon - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

He's colombian you fucking retard.

- Mikethagai - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

Wow I hope he's alright. I remember him as a badass portero and he saved Pachuca so many times.

- broaddesk171 - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

Miguel Calero is a fucking legend. When I was a kid I used to like watching him and see him wear a bunch of different hats lol.
He's one of the best extranjero goalies to come to Mexico in a long time.... he did very good against America whenever we played Pachuca.

I hope he recovers.... too many sports people have died recently... especially in boxing.

#FuerzaMiguelCalero

- Jonathan - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

miguel calero is one of the best goilkeepers the liga mx had i hope he recovers

- abstract - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

Damn that sucks man

Calero was a badass goalie. My friend and I used to call a goalie at our school 'Calero' cus he was good too lol. Like someone else said, he's one of the best estranjero goalie in a recent years and led Pachuca to a lot of titles

Man I hope he comes out of this okay

- pachucapachucawin - 01-21-2013 07:51 AM

not my calero he was to yong to die no let the rumors be false please