Twitist Forums
Is there a program to help get friends for facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a program to help get friends for facebook? (/thread-56338.html)

Is there a program to help get friends for facebook? - Dean Mitchele - 01-21-2013 09:12 AM

I'm trying to build a friend list on facebook but I don't want to go to each person to request to be a friend. I want to know if there a program that can help you build a list fast.

- Joey - 01-21-2013 09:20 AM

If you use MSN or YAHOO or AIM you can do a friend search other then that no im sorry.

- Zach Tthom - 01-21-2013 09:20 AM

first why would you want to have lots of Friends it doesn't make you cool. and second that doesn't make sense

- NervXT - 01-21-2013 09:20 AM

Yes.
It's called friends IRL, also known as friends "In Real Life". When the program detects that you've accomplished the social prowess needed to secure a friend, it will add friends to your Facebook page, assuming the other person has one.
There is a bonus add on for free if you're interested, called "GetLife +" in which you can choose to get a life and make friends. It's the best one I know of, simply because it's free and allows you to customize who gets in and who doesn't, based on your personal preferences. It's actually really worth a look, since you get to interact directly with them and learn about them as a person, as opposed to adding random people for the sake of filling the void that you call a social life.

- Josh S. - 01-21-2013 09:20 AM

I realize everyone here is being snarky, but to try to answer seriously:

I assume you're coming at this for marketing purposes. If that's the case, you're options would to either 1) download a script which will spam friends requests or 2) buy/build an e-mail address database (facebook lets you send mass friend requests by pasting in a list of e-mail addresses).

The problem with both options is that it's spamming, and spamming on Facebook is likely to lead to a ban. If you are trying to build a page for marketing purposes, then I would recommend posting some content that people would find interesting, then offering some incentive to be a friend or fan.