Twitist Forums
do you like facebook or twitter better and why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: do you like facebook or twitter better and why? (/thread-56764.html)

Pages: 1 2

do you like facebook or twitter better and why? - summer bear - 01-22-2013 08:53 PM

I have facebook, but not twitter and don't know much about it,
but keep hearing and reading things referring to Twitter.

- I Know - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

none

- I Know - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

I don't do either and never will.

- ღ Bøø B.ღ - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

I believe Y!A is better than both.

- Julianne Tâ„¢ - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

Eh I hate both but I don't go on them much

._.

- Hello - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

I don't have a Facebook but I have a Twitter. I use Twitter with just a few friends but for the most part I follow celebrities or issues. For example I follow the president, tosh.o, omgfacts, things like that just to hear news or jokes. Facebook is too personal for me. If someone wants to talk to me they have my phone number lol.

- tips - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

facebook. I can actually see what's going in people's lives rather than reading a bunch of boring statuses about useless stuff. And people can show their like for something by 'liking' it whereas you can't in twitter. There's not as many options with what you can do with twitter, and honestly, i find it very boring and stupid. Facebook is also a lot easier to communicate and chat with people.

- Pryce - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

I don't have facebook nor tweeter because Ijust dont like those sites. they are for stalkers.

- David Martin - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

I do not like facebook because it makes what used to be simple and makes it difficult. What I mean is it used to be that people wrote letters and sent them in the mail, or they called you on the phone. That was how people communicated. Now almost everyone uses facebook, but it is so inefficient compared to sending a e-mail, as far as privacy, or being able to insert files or pictures in the text, as well as length of content that I do not like it. I also do not like the word processor that facebook uses. I do not like how my pictures look on facebook. I especially do not like how facebook wants not only to snoop into everything I do, but post it on facebook. Yahoo Questions for example, I shockingly discovered that every question I answered here was posted on facebook by default. I had to set FB up not to post them and delete each one by hand. I would rather have answered more questions than taking the time to delete all the questions. There is nothing wrong if your want your ansewers posted on facebook but if you dont want to it should be easier. Facebook claims to own any pictures you post on facebook too. Not cool!

- Debby R - 01-22-2013 09:01 PM

i do not use either one i have no need for them