Twitist Forums
What do you think of Facebook floating into the Stock Market in 2012 ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think of Facebook floating into the Stock Market in 2012 ? (/thread-56780.html)

What do you think of Facebook floating into the Stock Market in 2012 ? - Matthew - 01-22-2013 09:57 PM

What do you think of this ?

itWhat I'm sure of is that will make employers turn into billionaire's or at least millionaires.

But how is someone going to track the company analysis when its still new to the market.

Thank You

- Lochie - 01-22-2013 10:05 PM

I think that facebook entering the market, is going to bring in a large sum of money but invetibaly, kill the company.

- zuma - 01-22-2013 10:05 PM

Surely there's Business that would ..pay.. for 800 million subscribers to read their add..

A Teenager might leave Facebook,..but Mom and Pop is there for the long haul,..and they're the one's that would spend money..

- i like turtles - 01-22-2013 10:05 PM

The only reason Facebook has to go public is to pay off all the private equity investors they have accumulated. Those include about a 10% equity stake to "Russian Investors" i.e. the Russian mob (true, see the latest issue of Newsweek), 2.6% to Microsoft and a number of private investors. Frankly, I think facebook has already seen its peak and you would be foolish to invest in the IPO.