Twitist Forums
How to have better quality on iPod Touch video camera? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How to have better quality on iPod Touch video camera? (/thread-56899.html)

How to have better quality on iPod Touch video camera? - Joey - 01-23-2013 07:21 AM

I've mentioned this before when looking for a twitter username. My bestfriend and I make YouTube videos. We film with our iPod Touches (for now) and when we watch them on our computers, the quality is horrible. Is there like a way we could fix this? Is there an app you'd recommend that has a filming option with good quality? Please help us out. Thanks (:

- Uncle Albert - 01-23-2013 07:29 AM

No. You can't simply improve the quality. Buy a real camera.

- Amanda - 01-23-2013 07:29 AM

I know there is a lens add on piece that you can add on the iPhone but I'm sure it would work with the touch too! The lens works to improve pictures but I mean I'm sure it would do the same for videos. I don't have the exact name for it but I'm sure of you looked it up you'd find it!!Smile hope I helped!!

- Rockstar Sammie - 01-23-2013 07:29 AM

This might be a totally dumb thing for me to suggest; but some people do not know

So, have you tried turning the flash on? (or maybe your itouch does not offer flash, I have an iphone, so I would assume)

I do not think any app would help, it really couldn't do much more than the itouch offer

Good luck to you and your friend of your videos Smile