Twitist Forums
10 points for good honest answer,Ok what does this suppose to mean? opinons are needed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: 10 points for good honest answer,Ok what does this suppose to mean? opinons are needed? (/thread-56945.html)

10 points for good honest answer,Ok what does this suppose to mean? opinons are needed? - Shania - 01-23-2013 12:03 PM

so i was tweeting and I see this guy I know on twitter and he tweeted saying "im still up" and i commented "go to bed" ( playfully)

and he was like "go eat or something " and then i was like " why are you always saying a fat joke or something " and he was like " because you on my tweets like im tweeting about how much i love you or sumn lol you go to bed im older than you anyway " what does that last tweet suppose to mean i dont understand?

- delano - 01-23-2013 12:11 PM

It was his playful tweet back. Although rude its a common comeback, even if your not fat.

- YankeeDownUnder - 01-23-2013 12:11 PM

In other words, this person is a dickhead. In my opinion, he's asking why are you talking to him. I dont think he took your tweet as a joke cause at the end he says he's older si you go to bed.

He sounds like an asshole.