Twitist Forums
Who's your favourite from ONE DIRECTION? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Who's your favourite from ONE DIRECTION? (/thread-57074.html)

Who's your favourite from ONE DIRECTION? - beauty - 01-23-2013 10:39 PM

Who's your fave and why? If you want, you can help run a fanpage with me on Facebook. But you need to leave me your email address or facebook or something that I can contact you with Smile x. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zouis-Malikson/185015014946574?ref=hl

- S. Amazing - 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

I love Justin, he is just so great

- What if... - 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

I don't really have a fave, they all are amaizing and talatented. Smile (yea! Can I help u with the fb page? Smile)

- ? - 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

niall ! he is cute and has nice hair !
P.S i don't have FB ! sorry

- Hannah - 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

All but harry right now, I lobe him but I don't like him at this second

- Bubble Burst - 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

That's such an awesome page! Big Grin
To be honest, I kind of hate some Larry Shippers because they're honestly hurting the boys. Truth is, any of the five boys have awesome bromance, not just Larry.
Anyway, getting off-topic. -.- Haha, I love all five boys, but the only boy I'm IN LOVE with is Daddy Direction. <3 There's a difference. Smile I guess I love his devotion. How he cares about the boys a lot. He was also bullied before, that's just heart-breaking. And I love how he follows so many Directioners on twitter. Haha.
Still, if someone asked me to choose one boy to delete or something, I can never do that. <///3
Oh I'd really love to help you run the page. You can contact me at "Elaine Shimmer". My profile pic is a random flower. That's my not my main facebook account. Once you actually contact me I'll give you my main fb account. Smile

- Terri Merrett - 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

I a, not really a direcrtionar, but a like harry

- sillycreature130 - 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

Niall, he's so nice and cute.