Twitist Forums
dose anyone like animals because i do i love them so much? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: dose anyone like animals because i do i love them so much? (/thread-57203.html)

dose anyone like animals because i do i love them so much? - Mary - 01-24-2013 09:40 AM

- Cat - 01-24-2013 09:48 AM

omg i love animals i have 2 dog and 3 fishhhh there my babies

- Anna - 01-24-2013 09:48 AM

Yea I love animals there so cute I have 2 guinea pigs called domino and fudge, 2 chickens called Lilly and Rosie, and some fish!!!

- thankfularmy738 - 01-24-2013 09:48 AM

I could say that most of the time I love animals more than I love humans bc animals don't offend and r unconditionally affectionate!!I'm actually so animal crazy that I painted a killer whale murial on my wall .Most of my art are animals!I also hv animals including my 3rabbits,4 birds,2 frogs,a fish, and 3 hamsters!!!

- Tyson - 01-24-2013 09:48 AM

I adore animals becouse they are always so affectionat I want to work with animals when I'm older

- broadplant798 - 01-24-2013 09:48 AM

Obsessive pet lover is my name Wink I have 17 pets and 2 foster kittens at the moment. I have 2 guinea pigs, 2 ferrets, 3 dogs, 4 rabbits and 6 cats, all rescued or adopted!!! I also neuter dozens of feral cats and donate money to local rescues to fix animals.
I love animals so much more than any human, other than my mom and sister of course!
The reason I have so many pets is because I can afford them, the vet care the premium foods and fresh organic foods from the farmers market and thousands of dollars worth of toys and housing. I do not approve of hoarders or mills .
I always tell people if you can't adopt, foster, can't foster, donate, can't donate, volunteer, can't do anything then share and repost adoptable animals on facebook or other social sites Smile