Twitist Forums
please help me with a riddle? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: please help me with a riddle? (/thread-57323.html)

please help me with a riddle? - Jordan - 01-24-2013 07:50 PM

So a guy is in love with a girl. One day the guy abruptly stops speaking to the girl. He says he has terrible news (which he knew was coming for almost a week) which is nothing to do with her but means he can't see her in the near future, he doesn't want to involve her in this mess and she is genuinely better off without him so she shouldn't text or call him. The guy (who only has a twitter account but not facebook) deletes his entire twitter account. Later that week the girl gets a text from the guy's best friend informing her that she should wait for the guy because he loves her and wants to get back with her and will do all he can to get her back its all settled. He says that the guy is in deep shit at the moment but will be in touch with the girl in a month, however, he will not be able to be with the girl again in a relationship for a few months. The guy has not got a girl pregnant. What is the terrible news?

- zamphony - 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

he got a disease where he will die soon?

- jwondering - 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

He doesnt want to share his drugs with her until she goes into rehab and he runs out,

- Steven m Johnson - 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

He found out his Mexican divorce did not come thru and was still married.

- N.L. - 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

He is a porcupine, and it's shedding season; and, he wants to pose the question, "Quill you marry me?"

- Ace Hearts - 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

IM HIGH AS FUK

- batman - 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

He's moving away or he's involved in something very bad

- meesterbond - 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

he found the winning lottery ticket to euro millions and is waiting for the result as to whether he gets the money or not

- Tasmia - 01-24-2013 07:58 PM

I really would like to know the answer to this too!