Twitist Forums
Question about ads on twitter? Please help!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter marketing (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Question about ads on twitter? Please help!!!? (/thread-57568.html)

Question about ads on twitter? Please help!!!? - ? - 01-25-2013 05:55 PM

Okay, so today I went to twitter.com and where I would usually sign in there was an add that said I am the 100,000th visitor and that I won a free iPad, Macbook, or iPad Mini in my choice. It led to Rewards Zone USA and I chose an iPad, but I haven't filled out the information yet. Is this website legit and should I give it my shipping address? I'm only considering it may be legit because it was on Twitter. Please help!!! Thanks!!!

- Franco - 01-25-2013 06:03 PM

The website is legit but their tactics are borderline fraud methods of getting your name, address, phone number and email address. The ipad is free when you buy a 3 year contract on different packages available. You can also get a free lab top but need to pay a magazine subscription for a few years, nothing is free today.

Your personal information will be processed and sold to different websites or marketing companies wanting to sell other products to you.So be careful and i hope this helps.
PS. You can get free ipads every where today with a 3 year contract.

I will post on Millions4us.com ways of avoiding schemes such as these. Goodluck
Frank Z.